We provide our clients with a flexible open architecture, comprised of global custody and solutions, extensive market access, and outstanding service.
We build long-term partnerships with family offices, asset managers and private bankers who share our entrepreneurial spirit and understand the benefits of being independent.
We see great value in sharing our global expertise to help Advisors achieve and exceed clients’ objectives.
UCAP ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC:
INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
- INTL FC Stone
- Morgan Stanley
- Capital Union Bank (Bahamas)
- Clients may also maintain their existing custodial relationships
- 24 hour execution capability electronically or through trading desks in Geneva, Nassau and New York
- Global reporting for multiple custodians
- Real-time portfolio and securities pricing
- Automated calculation and billing of management fees
- Client executes an investment advisory agreement with UCAP Asset Management, LLC with specific authority to act on his or her behalf (Limited Power of Attorney)
- UCAP Asset Management, LLC can work with the client's advisor as a Portfolio-Manager or sub-advisor
Union Capital Group provides tailor-made structured solutions on the following asset classes:
Single stocks, indices and ETFs
Mutual funds, hedge funds and fund of funds
Energies, precious metals, base metals and soft commodities
Fixed Income, FX and Credit
Our clients enjoy full execution, clearing and custody options in the US and internationally. We execute all liquid asset classes including equities, options, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange traded funds.
Our allied partners are leaders in structured notes, exchange traded notes, and private fund vehicles.
They also focus on balance sheet opportunities in credit, lending and cash management.
UCAP SECURITIES, LLC:
- DVP through global desks in Geneva, Nassau, New York
- Multi-currency capability in all major asset classes and cash
- FX, OTC derivatives, and structured note capabilities through our partners
- Bespoke Euroclear eligible funds and notes
- Electronic Order Management (EMS) through Bloomberg, Interactive Brokers, and others
- Margin on listed securities
- Non-purpose loans
- Cross-asset financing
- Multi-currency lending
- Full private banking capabilities
SAFETY OF ASSETS
- UCAP Securities, LLC is a SIPC* member
- U.S. custodians generally provide both SIPC and excess SIPC insurance
- Cash deposit sweep program provides FDIC** coverage up to $2,500,000 on cash balances
- Capital Union Bank is a direct member of Euroclear Bank
* The Securities Investor Protection Corporation is a federally mandated, non-profit, member-funded, United States corporation created under the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA). The SIPC fund is designed to protect the customers of brokers or dealers subject to the SIPA from loss in case of financial failure of the member.
** Cash deposits are insured by the FDIC, an independent agency of the federal government backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government, up to $250,000 per depositor per Program Bank for each category of legal ownership. To provide additional coverage, a network of banks is used in a manner designed to provide you with a maximum deposit insurance limit of $2,500,000 per depositor for each category of legal ownership. Please contact your financial advisor if you have questions about FDIC, SIPC, or excess coverage.